Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Are the Editing Problems with the New Platform Ever Going to Be Resolved?

0 Votes

There are still problems with very slow response speed in editing. When typing sentences CC keeps eliminating the spaces between words. This has been going on ever since CC changed to the latest operating platform, which also took away editing options. I keep getting that the tech department is working on it, which has been going on over a month now. I keep reading online posts from other CC customers who are just as frustrated with the problems as I am. When are these problems going to be resolved? Or should I start looking for another email service? It is interesting that when you google Mail Chimp, a CC ad keeps popping up saying CC is the best out there. I really have my doubts at this time.

I keep getting the standard “Your account is tagged as affected and our developers are working on this to get it resolved sooner, since it is a prioritized issue in Constant Contact. We are actively working on it and will notify you as soon as it is fixed.” every time I bring it up to the online customer service chat. I really don’t feel like the problems are being taken seriously.

2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @BettyH0

We apologize for the experience you're having with creating your campaigns. The good news is both slowness when typing and being unable to use the space bar are both defects we are in the process of troubleshooting and tracking. Because of this we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see. We also recommend sharing your experience on these directly on those threads.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More