Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Bad service

0 Votes
I have created a campaign and then because of the size of my emails you stopped my campaign without getting my approval. Who does this before speaking to the client? I called last night to speak with someone and left you a message. No one called except for my local representative who had no idea you had done this. I have now been waiting for 30 minutes to speak to someone so my campaign can proceed accordingly. I am still waiting! This is not a way to win more clients! This is the worst experience I have had with a company in a long time and I will share my experience with everyone I speak with. Lorena, Molina Healthcare, Utah
1 Comment
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hello @LorenaR75. I apologize for the experience that you had and the wait time you experienced. For clarity, the review that you were under is common for accounts that upload a large number of contacts in a short period of time and it allows us to review your collection methods before you are able to send. I see that you were able to speak with an agent after posting and I hope they were able to answer any questions or concerns that you had. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More