How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

COMPLIMENT!! PUNEETH - BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!

0 Votes

PUNEETH IS AMAZING!!

This man is BEYOND patient!!!  I called Constant Contact twice today. The first rep. handled my first question and that problem was solved.  THEN... I made an invitation in CANVA.  Not knowing this program that is linked to Constant Contact, after I finished the invitation the only option I saw was publish.  I clicked on publish and my project was gone. I called Constant Contact.  The girl that answered was nice but NOT of your usual caliber of employee.  I hung up completely frustrated. I called Canva customer service to be put on hold for 40 minutes.  I looked for other customer service numbers for Canva but found none.  I hung up. I called Constant Contact again and I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO REACH PUNEETH!!!  He did not brush me off.  He wasn't going to let me hang up upset.  His patience was like that of no other.  I was frustrated beyond frustrated. He kept me calm and assured me we were going to get this done. We kept hitting roadblocks along the way but HE didn't give up. And HE wouldn't let me give up!   This man IS A GEM and should be greatly appreciated as he is by far the most amazing person I have ever encountered!!!  Please celebrate PUNEETH for being EXCEPTIONAL and KIND!  Constant Contact is soooooo luck to have PUNEETH!! 

1 Comment
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @MarieD014. I apologize for your initial experience when contacting our Support team but I'm happy to hear that Puneeth was able to assist you! We'll be sure to forward your kind words to him.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More