Community Coach Insights: Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Campaigns Missing in Search Results

Your search function is frustrating and not useful. If words are in a title of a campaign, they should just show up when I use those words in search.

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue has been resolved. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

85 Comments
SusanT42082
Rookie

This is still very much an issue. If Google can do it, why can't constant contact?

Frankie_P

Hi @SusanT42082

Where in your Constant Contact account are you looking for results that you're unable to find? Can you provide any examples?

FCAstaff
Rookie

The Constant Contact search engine is dysfunctional.

We can type a campaign title verbatim and the search engine doesn't pull it up. We have to go through pages of old campaigns to find the ones we need.

The fact that the search engine doesn't allow you to filter search results via date makes it even more difficult to find what we're looking for.

Further, in an attempt to try and "help" the search engine along, you cannot delete or archive old campaigns in bulk. So we're going through literally hundreds of campaigns trying to find things. It's very frustrating.

DennisE1
Rookie

The search function is still severely broken. It's been that way for the past few years. Being able to filter by date would be a good start. When I search for something I know I just created - it doesn't show up, only campaigns from years ago. Even if I put in the exact name of the campaign I just wrote, it still doesn't show up and random other - slightly related - past campaigns show up. It's horribly frustrating. Please, just put in a filter by date!!!

DaveM68
Campaign Contributor

crazy right?  What's even worse is the APP interface for simply copying an old email, editing a bit and then sending out a modified version of it.  It is so painful that I'd rather pour salt under my eyelids or poke a needle underneath my fingernail then have to modify an email through the app after hours.  

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More