Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Change the cursor color back to black

This week I noticed a change in the color of the cursor on the edit screens for campaigns. It's now white, which makes is almost impossible to see when there's a white background. It's affecting both html and non-html emails campaigns. Can we get this changed back to black? It's adding an extra layer of challenge to send emails.

4 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @STWServe

What browser and campaign name are you working in when you see your cursor change to white? While we were unable to replicate this same experience in our own test campaign, we would be happy to troubleshoot this experience further for you. Can you please also share a screenshot of how the cursor is appearing for you?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P

Reply from @STWServe 

Hi. Thanks for checking in on this. Somehow my mouse pointer color settings had changed behavior in all editing sections of the campaigns. I used to see a black mouse indicator when moving over editable text, and it somehow changed to white and getting lost in the white background. I edited my mouse settings and changed the color, and now I'm seeing the mouse and cursor visibly in the editor. I thnk we're back to normal now!

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @STWServe 

Great! Thanks for giving us this update. Because you were able to update this setting in your computer we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More