Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Chat blocking Upload button in the library

0 Votes

TanyaL0_0-1671571591059.png 

TanyaL0_1-1671572097827.png

PLEASE HAVE CHAT BOT TO CLOSE AND OPEN!!! This is REALLY annoying if I'm trying to upload a new image into my email. This is non-functional and blocks the button in order for me to save. Even doesn't even have this issue. This make it less efficient if I have to upload different images based on the edits and click a tiny corner of the button to avoid chat bot. It's not seamless if I can't click the save button without the option to close out chat bot. Where's the option to close the pop up chat, I want to close the pop up chat?!

12 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Hi @TanyaL0 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! This is a defect you have experienced. We have however received word from our engineers that has since been fixed. In the meantime, please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

SavannahG942
Rookie
Your chat bot in the bottom right corner is EXTREMELY annoying. I was uploading photos and could not even click the done button because you literally designed your site to have the annoying chat bot icon hovering over that button. I can't even cancel out or remove the chat bot box option whatsoever. Who designed this? Not super bright on their end.. I would advise moving as I am sure others have had annoying similar issues.
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @SavannahG942. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the bot blocking a button in your account? Also, were you viewing this page in a full window? Were you uploading photos when working on a campaign or through the Library tab? 

AmyD232
Rookie

The Bot is still there and you can't upload a privacy policy which means I can't get started on a free trial. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @AmyD232. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the bot blocking a button in your account? Also, were you viewing this page in a full window?

JerryN76
Rookie

REMOVE THE ROBOT ICON!!!!

Seriously, how difficult is this to figure out? Does anyone test anything over there. The stupid robot chat icon is directly over the buttons to confirm/cancel image downloads. This officially the result of garbage QC and testing. Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 12.15.10 PM.png

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @JerryN76. I'm not able to replicate this in your account. Are you viewing this page in a full window or have any zoom settings on? Were you uploading an image while you were creating a campaign or going through the Library at the top of the page?

TrentP5
Rookie

Your Chat bot covers the 'done' button after uploading images. There are so many people complaining about this - please fix ASAPScreen Shot 2023-05-28 at 6.25.45 PM.png

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @TrentP5. I'm not able to replicate this in your account when attempting to upload an image. Are you viewing this page in a full window or have any zoom settings on? Were you uploading an image while you were creating a campaign or going through the Library at the top of the page? 

GabinoA5
Rookie

I'm having the same problem.  I can resize the window and then the bot moves off the blue button. But so many screens put the "action button" in the lower corner right behind the bot. I don't want to resize the window every time I need to get to a button.Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 4.49.19 PM.png

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More