Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Compliments on Credit Card Inquiry Service

0 Votes
I got a call a few minutes ago from CC. Apparently my credit card wasn't being accepted for the monthly charges. My apologies! This is an account I usually only use 2-3 times a year. What happened is someone was able to read my card data from my purse, and made a fraudulent charge, so I had to get that card cancelled and replaced. I completely forgot about the fact that the card was being used for monthly charges from CC. ANYWAY - thank you for your patience and. the very polite call I got earlier today.
2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @Sharon_Manuel

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We're happy to hear our Billing Support was able to help make sure your account was up to date. Please feel free to reach out in the future if you have any questions or concerns as you continue working in your account.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More