How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

Confusion on Folders Location in New List View

Folders on redesigned campaign layout. Not happy with random updates. I am not happy about Constant Contact doing random updates and not letting the customer know. We do not get any e-mails letting us know about any updates and once we log in the next day everything is different. I also think there should be an option if we want to update or not just like our cell phones on the app store. I prefer my folders being on the left hand side where they were because it is easier for me to go back and forth, as you can see I have a ton of folders because we represent 10 product lines. In the future I would like to see customers being able to update if they want to and also getting an e-mail beforehand so we are not blind sided. This is the second time now that I have logged into CC and something has changed without me knowing before hand. *If there is a way to go back where my folders can be on the left hand side please change it.* Please take this in consideration. Thanks, Ryann Rupp - Rupp Safety Associates, Inc.

11 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to fall back to the previous campaign list view. The folder dropdown menu is located at the top of the campaigns list.

There were some mentions to allow for a drag-and-drop action to put campaigns into folders which we have moved into their own post. If you wish to bring back this feature, please comment or vote there where we will provide updates should we plan to allow for this functionality. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More