Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Create images of more than the first page during PDF upload

I don't want a PDF of the first page - I want the whole newsletter - all four pages - in the email.

38 Comments
EFAbrams
Rookie
When uploading a PDF to Email, only the first page of the PDF is included.
larryr172
Campaign Contributor
I find it amazing that a 2 page pdf or image cannot be imported to a simple email!
TonyG58
Rookie
Only converts 1st page of pdf to email. Should convert entire pdf or give options what pages to convert.
HeatherR2994
Not applicable
I tried to upload a two page pdf and it only loaded one?
Frankie_P

Hi @HeatherR2994

At this time the library only creates an image of the first page of a PDF. As a workaround, we suggest manually converting the PDF to images outside of your Constant Contact account first or inserting the PDF into your campaign through a document link.

LINDAG456
Rookie
I have a two page PDF newsletter. C-Contact downloaded only 1 page.
Unable to upload multiple pages when using pdf to email. It is a 2 page pdf and it will only load and preview 1 page, the 1st page
Frankie_P

Hi @FirstNameL947128

We apologize for any confusion this upload process may have caused. At this time the library does upload an image of only the first page of a PDF. The workaround we suggest is to insert your PDF as a document link, or create an image version of your PDF outside of Constant Contact. In the meantime, we have merged your post into a larger thread dedicated to this feature request.

DianeB498
Rookie

I have the same issue as all of the above posts. There have been requests since June of 2018 to be able to have multiple page PDFs created. The common response is "we have merged your post into a larger thread dedicated to this feature request".  Please post a reply on whether or not this issue will be addressed and if so when.

Frankie_P

Hi everyone,

We apologize for any inconvenience from this feature not being available may cause. We do however want to update the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this idea but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More