Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Custom Fields with Checkboxes or Multiple Choice For Signup Forms

0 Votes

Instead of just Date/Text option, there needs to be multiple choice so we can segment users by their answers accordingly. Please make this priority as it should be a simple update that would help many users (shouldn't take 6+ years). Sounds like you've lost many users over such a simple fix.

4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @robertd09 

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us. Because your request is different from the original thread you commented on, we have moved your comment into a thread of its own so it may be properly tracked. We have also opened up this idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Acknowledged

MarlaH80
Rookie

Creating a custom field I was hoping I could have a check box type format... in my case I want them to choose one of two possibilities to better categorize my audience... such as NEW or CURRENT members of my childcare. My only options were date or text field... it didn't make much sense to use those for my purpose. Am I missing something or is it not an option...

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More