Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Custom Templates

Hello, I wanted to provide feedback on my most recent experience with Constant Contact as it has stuck with me as one of the worst experiences with your company, whom we have worked with for a number of years. I should have known there was going to be a problem when on the first day my custom template contact called me a second time, clueless of our first conversation. At first I tried to get updates using the "Chat with Us" feature and was told over and over again to be patient my template was coming. I made multiple phone calls. And then when I got my first design is was nothing like I had asked for or requested. I spoke to someone else and got a second design, which wasn't really what I was looking for and required a great deal of reworking to fit the style I needed. I stressed over and over again I didn't care if I needed the $79 package or a $250 package, I just wanted to get my template and get it how I wanted without needing to put the design time in myself. And that didn't seem to matter. Some how everyone just cared about delivering on the $79 design and in the end I had to put hours of work in to get what I want, and then call for assistance because things kept freezing. I could go on and on, but I don't have the patience to write it all out and I would appreciate a call to speak to a manager about this. I've used your design services in the past and in the past I would recommend them - at this point I would not. I would caution people to stay away. 

Also, I thought I was sending in a message for feedback, not for posting to a forum. Talk about misleading on your website. 

1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @KateN260 thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We apologize this is the experience you've had with our design services. We have reviewed your concerns and will have a manager reach out to discuss further.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More