Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Customer Service

0 Votes

I have tried to us your Chat With Us service, but each of the drop down boxes say you must call customer service.  I called customer service three times and talked to an automated service.  Based on my needs I was directed to a department (the automated attendant doesn't say which department).  After about 5 minutes on hold the call gets disconnected every time.  Can someone please call me at [removed by moderator] regarding my service?

4 Comments
cassandraw90
Rookie

has been happening to me as well... now I just want to cancel. they keep you on hold then hang up. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @ScottS27399 we apologize you are having this experience with connecting to our support! Are you still in need of assistance with your account? If so please please feel free to reply here. We would be happy to help answer any questions you may have or connect you to the appropriate team.

Frankie_P

Hi @cassandraw90 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have when connecting to our support. I have taken a look at your account and can see you were able to connect with our Billing Support after all. Thank you for having been our customer, and should you ever need our service or assistance again please don’t hesitate to reach out! We wish you the best with your marketing endeavors!

Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

We have switched over to a new phone system now. Callers should not be disconnected unexpectedly, but please feel free to add a comment if you experience this. It's worth noting that some departments are currently experiencing long wait times, so for some departments it may take awhile to get through. There should be a queue callback option now where you can get a call back while keeping your place in the queue. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More