Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! The good news is wanting more customization options for the event registration form is a feature request we are collecting feedback on. We recommend sharing your need for this directly on its idea thread so you may be notified properly of any updates. We also would be happy to address the remaining requests you have shared:
2. Customizations of event calendar - At this time, we do not have plans to include this type of functionality due to the low number of tracks from other customers and the prioritization of other ideas. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update this thread.
3. filtering on event calendar
4. Add to calendar link on events - The add to calendar link saves the event as an ICS file. This file type is actually a universal calendar format that can be used by several email and calendar programs, including Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, and Apple Calendar. What type of calendar are you looking to connect your event to? How would you expect for this to be done?
5. Wanting hidden questions based on their response to a previous question - While this feature isn't currently available, as a workaround users can create a custom field either through the Custom Information section or custom question under Personal Information. They can then ask registrants to put "N/A" if they are not a newcomer or guest.
While we can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on the ideas shared in this post, we will keep it open and continue to collect both requests along with use case examples from other users as well.
3. filtering on event calendar - is there a way we can add "tags" to events and have options to click a tag on the event calendar to show events only tagged with that tag?
4. Add to calendar link on events - It would be helpful to have an "Add to Google Calendar" button that will go straight to Google Calendar with the event details to save it to a calendar.
5. Wanting hidden questions based on their response to a previous question - Is there a way that this could be "verified" to make sure they are actually registered without them just saying they are and being able to sign-up anyways?
At this time having the ability to select specific calendar types, add tags an event on your Constant Contact calendar, or have hidden questions are not available features. We have however tracked these requests and your follow-up details on your behalf.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teamsVisit the Blog
See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.Learn More