Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Dave/Chat Rep

Dave will be the reason you dont get any paid subscriber. If this company is Chattannooga based, I can see why the service is lackluster. Remove my account please and thank you. I could care less about a trial or any of that. Remove my profile and unsubscribe me from any email listing that I am on.
1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @SonitaG3 thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We apologize this is the experience you've had with our sales support. This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have! In fact we have updated your contact preferences to stop and calls or emails you may be receiving. We have also submitted your feedback on this agent to the appropriate teams on your behalf in the meantime. As for your account status, these free trials run out in 60 days. After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account will than no longer be active.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More