Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Create account specific IP address

0 Votes

Greetings, Constant Contact team,

We are longterm/loyal customers and CC has been terrific. But, we are encountering a growing number of companies where our contacts are located at that:

• block CTCT's IP address

To counter this type of problem offers dedicated IP addresses assigned to a specific client only.

CTCT's workaround of Whitelisting & Self-authentication is non-viable for us.

I don't want to change services... but this is important (and btw I encountered the same problem with CTCT blasts at the last organization I worked at. A major non-profit I know, migrated to because of this POD)

I have seen posts about this topic in the community forum, and no one from the CTCT end seems to be high enough in the company hierarchy to pursue it. 

This service would benefit all and help Constant Contact retain clients. Can someone investigate and get back to us.

2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @AIACA 

What about our current workarounds of whitelisting and self-authentication does not fit your needs? Any further details you can share with us is helpful information to have. As for wanting a dedicated IP address, we apologize, at this time, we do not have plans to allow for dedicated sending IPs. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More