Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Deleting an Event or Social Post

0 Votes

It would be very helpful if you could Delete an event instead of just having it active, closed or cancelled. There have been several times that our organization thinks they are going to offer an event so an event is created and made live then it is decided to scrap the event. It adds a lot of cluttered events that you have  to scroll through especially if several people in your organization are creating events. The same idea for social posts I have posted something then immediately needed to go directly to the platform through my phone/laptop to delete it because of an error within my post. I understand if you need to go  directly to the platform to delete the post but after that I would like to go back  into  Constant Contact and delete the post so it can accurately reflect what I kept posted especially for when viewing hits/analytics. 

Thank you.

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @Wolfman59 what are the steps you're taking to delete your event campaign or your social share post? Does the current delete button available help fit your needs?

2021-08-23_15-38-29.png

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @Wolfman59 thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More