Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Disappointed in your service

0 Votes

I'm writing to express my disappointment in your services. I've had multiple calls and long wait times with your customer service teams to try find a solution to my issue. I wanted to use my free trail for Constant Contact without entering a credit card (most other Email Marketing Softwares offer this function). When one customer service representative said this is possible, another said it wasn't. 

I am currently in the process of trialing multiple Email Marketing Softwares for my company to use, however without presenting to the team I am unable to pitch to my company to go ahead with Constant Contact. After wasting what I estimate would amount to 1 hour on the phone, I am still unable to have a free trial without entering a credit card.

It is unfortunate that I now cannot consider Constant Contact for our business.

2 Comments
Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @user816624,

Thank you for reaching out with your feedback as it helps us to make changes to our future processes. I'm very sorry to hear about the fact that you were given different answers while trying to create a free trial. At this time there are in fact certain account flows that do require you to enter a credit card for a free trial. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More