Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Display URLs with no clicks on the Click Report

0 Votes

Prior to the last update or two to this page, all email links were listed regardless of whether it generated clicks or not. At this time, only links are listed if they generate a click-through. I miss knowing how many links are, or are not, being clicked on . Now, if I want to know, I have to manually count the total number of links in the email. Either please add the 0 click-through links back or give us the option to look at all links or only clicked on links. Thank you.

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @RobbinB7 thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We have tracked this request with our Product Team and opened your idea up so other users can weigh in as well.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

Hello everyone. With the changes being made to our Feedback flow, we are changing this status to Not Currently Planned. At this time, we do not have plans to include this type of functionality due to the low number of tracks from other customers and the prioritization of other ideas. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More