Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Displaying folders under Campaigns tab

Hi, I just submitted many requests for a more user friendly interface. I have just come across another. Can you offer a sorting option for the events beyond status, etc. Occasionally, I'd like to sort by alphabet, creation date, or by event date. Thank you.

6 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @JosephH56918

Thanks for sharing this request with us! Where in your account are you looking for these sorting options? Do the current sorting tools help fit your needs?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Frankie_P

Reply from @JosephH56918 

@JosephH56918 wrote:

I have to stand corrected in terms of the alphabetizing the events or sorting by date. Y’all have that feature already. Just wish I didn’t have to scroll and search as much as I do. Smaller/ more condensed lists are what would work for me I think. We currently have something like 17 active events. They start to blur together with scrolling so much.

I also really liked being able to just click the folder on the left and have it all listed there. Now I have to go to view all active, then the folder. Again, it’s me just looking for less clicks.

Frankie_P

Hi @JosephH56918

Thanks for following up with these details! We can understand how helpful it would be to sort your campaigns when viewing them within a folder. We have opened up this idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

At this time, we do not have plans to address the spacing around campaigns that are displayed after being sorted. Should we hear of any updates in the future, we will post them here.

We are opening this post specifically regarding the request to see a better view of folders on the Campaigns page. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More