Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Drop Down Menu

0 Votes

Hello,

A drop down menu would be a great addition with Constant Contact.  We need the drop down box to accurately measure a certain demographic.

Kind Regards,

Polly Basran-Sidhu

3 Comments
Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @MarkN3899,

I want to make sure I understand your idea and would like to learn more about it. Would you be able to describe this further for me? Where would you want a drop down box in Constant Contact? What would it be used for? 

DavidD568
Brand Strategist

I think she may be looking for a drop down menu option when creating a sign-up form. I was on here looking for solutions to the same issue. It would be nice to be able to customize the sign up forms a bit more: a few more options for question types (drop downs, check boxes, multi-line responses, radio buttons, etc...), actual inline code where the forms could be styled to suit the look of the site where it appears, and the ability to reorder form items as needed. After looking through the feedback forum, it looks like we are not the only ones looking for these types of features.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. Since we haven't heard back from the original poster we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More