Community Coach Insights: Using Video in Marketing Emails

Drop down for Lists as updating Contacts

0 Votes

When I update contacts, due to Mailbox full, etc - I look at engagement (when was the last time they opened one of my emails?) If it has been 6 months or longer, I move them to 'Bounce.' When I go to edits their lists, it would be so helpful if I could click and see a longer listing of all the lists rather than just a handful at a time. It would also be helpful to have a field on their engagement or details page with their last open date.

3 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @SherylJ8

Does the scroll button available for selecting a list in the contact details edit page help fit your need? How would you expect for all lists to display? As for wanting to view the last time a contact opened a campaign, the good news is this is a feature request we are currently collecting feedback on. We do recommend sharing your need for this feature directly on its feature request thread so your feedback may be tracked properly.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More