Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Edit Resend to Non Openers email before it sends

I'd like to see if you have content that goes out that is rescheduled to go out again for those that did not open the first time around, that you're able to make edits to the content.  I found an error in something that originally went out, however, I'm unable to make the edit and have the content go out only to those that did not open the first time around.  I'd have to do another blast.

47 Comments
Chris_L
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

@AhrenT8 Thank you for the feedback.  Currently there is no option to edit the Resend to Non-Openers mailing after the original campaign has sent.  But I understand how this feature could be useful.  I have opened your idea up for voting.

AlexisK58
Marketing Legend

There needs to be an option to edit the campaign template before resending, instead of needing to copy and create an entirely new campaign.

SabrinaK203
Marketing Legend
It would be VERY helpful if one could go into a scheduled resend and edit perhaps the subject or any aspect of the body. Also, in the quicksend option, it would be nice to be able to at least ad a quick note, or edit subject, or some aspect of body
DianeL26
Campaign Contributor

I couldn't agree more!  As well, edit to whom the email is sent!  It is so painful - and causes a loss of sleep when there are errors  - not once, but twice!!

CherylM-OPS
Rookie

I would like to change the date of the automatic resend. It was a good choice when I created the email but something has come up and we don't want to resend on the date we originally picked.

ProSensus
Rookie

I agree. We would also find this feature useful.

AlexP0782
Rookie

I agree would like to change the date of the automatic resend.

HeathB51
Rookie

I agree! I have encountered this issue many times and it would be a total lifesaver

MISEPS
Rookie

It would be very helpful to be able to edit blasts before re-sending -- to change the date of resend, correct a typo or edit the subject. This topic is still open after two years? How much feedback does it to take to implement this?

LoretteP
Rookie

I absolutely agree!  That's how I found this thread...I sent first wave with a dead link, and would like to fix it before the second wave goes out.  How can this not be there? And when do you think it might be?  I see this tread dates back to at least August of 2018

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More