Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Edit Resend to Non Openers email before it sends

I'd like to see if you have content that goes out that is rescheduled to go out again for those that did not open the first time around, that you're able to make edits to the content.  I found an error in something that originally went out, however, I'm unable to make the edit and have the content go out only to those that did not open the first time around.  I'd have to do another blast.

47 Comments
VirginiaT088
Rookie

Another professional, requesting to be able to cancel the date of a resend to non-openers, and, change it to a different date.  All in the same email campaign.  It is a terrible lack of important feature that one can't enable again the resend on a different date/time.   Please address this asap.

3ge-remove-automatic-resend-overlay-remove-button-step6.png

TinaW480
Rookie

Edit my mistake before it goes out again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I notice a glaring mistake in my newsletter I want to change it before it goes out again but I can't and it's making me want to delete my whole account and it's embarssing. I put happy new year 2020 when its' 2021 you guys need to make our campaigns editable

KrisU
Rookie

I agree this is a needed update!! I've sent the email and have an error that needs fixing - but the work it would take to send to just non-openers is prohibitvie. Please allow for the content to be updated - or alternately to make a copy, edit and easily access the non-openers list for sending in a way that doesn't require me to go back on the date of sending and create the list. I'd like to set it and forget it. Thanks!

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @TinaW480 you mentioned wanting to edit an email before it sends out again. Are you looking to edit an email that is scheduled to automatically resend to non-openers?

MikeH1
Rookie

Hello,

Can I change the subject line at a resend email?

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @MikeH1. You can change the subject line for a resend email during the scheduling process. This cannot be done after. 

MarceenL
Rookie

Has this ever been resolved? It doesn't make sense that you can't edit a resend.

Frankie_P

Hi @MarceenL we apologize this feature has not yet been added. There are many factors that are used to decide what is added to or updated in our product which can cause us to sometimes not have a timeline for when a feature will be available. We are however still in the process of collecting requests on this feature. The more requests a feature receives the higher a priority it can be given by our Product Team. We will also reach back out to this thread when there are any further updates.

LeeP89
Campaign Collaborator

Here's another request!  PLEASE, PLEASE do something about this1 

We've been waiting for YEARS! 

AndreaM614
Rookie

"We are however still in the process of collecting requests on this feature. The more requests a feature receives the higher a priority it can be given by our Product Team. We will also reach back out to this thread when there are any further updates."

I'm sorry, but this is laughable. Still collecting requests? For YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS? 

/rant

Yes, please, make this a feature. It would be extremely useful.

- Curtis Kitchen

SSH Director of Marketing

Thank you.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More