Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Edit email campaigns on mobile or desktop

It would help a great deal if campaigns could be edited and created via the mobile app. It seems as though the app is completely pointless with how limited its functions are.

38 Comments
TedS545
Rookie
I wish you had this.
CCMayflower
Rookie
Totally useless!!!!
KarenS660
Rookie

I wish you could do more through the mobile app. There are times I need to send something out to our constituents and am not near my laptop to access it. Having the same sending / creating capabilities on the app would be SO helpful and much more user-friendly than having to use your laptop every time to send a campaign. Crossing my fingers this will be an option in the near future. :smileyface:

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @KarenS660. Are there any features in particular that would make it easier for you to create campaigns on the app? 

KarenS660
Rookie

Hello! 

I cannot edit drafts/saved templates through the app. It gives me the message: “this campaign can’t be edited in the app,” with the lock 🔒 icon. If you know how to change this setting for my drafts/templates so I can edit and send them in the app I would be so grateful! Thanks! 

C0270416-391A-459B-B194-3F20A6EF65F8.jpeg

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Thanks @KarenS660! We are in the process of fully releasing a new cross-device editor that has the ability to edit a campaign whether it is created on a desktop or through the app. While it's not available through the desktop for all customers just yet, if you create a new template through the app, you can then make edits through the app or the desktop. 

Frankie_P

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your patience as we continued looking into this feature request. The good news is our cross device editor does allow users the ability to create email campaigns on the mobile device through our Constant Contact app that can be edited on a desktop as well. Because of this we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see. In fact here an open threads focused on having the ability to edit and view event campaigns through the mobile app.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More