Edit email campaigns on mobile or desktop

It would help a great deal if campaigns could be edited and created via the mobile app. It seems as though the app is completely pointless with how limited its functions are.

38 Comments
Paul_T
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @BarbaraG66, thanks for posting this feedback! While our mobile app does have resend features, it does not yet have the ability to edit emails created on the desktop version. In other words, you can only edit emails that were originally created on the mobile app. Our developers are working to improve this, but it requires a huge amount of development work, so unfortunately I don't have a timeline on when it will be complete. Thanks again for your feedback!

TiinaV
Campaign Collaborator
When will the mobile site become functional again? Ever since the "upgrade" I pretty much can't do anything from the mobile site, when before the "upgrade" I could do almost anything I could do from the desktop site. I can no longer check email info (like looking to see who clicked), or resend emails, etc. I can no longer check survey replies or send survey invitations, etc. I can no longer edit event details like adjust registration limits. Etc etc etc.I used to use Constant Contact on the go from my mobile and no longer have this option. It is very frustrating to say the least. I have no idea why a business would restrict user access this way.
ChristineF75
Campaign Collaborator
When I try to use the CC iPhone app to edit an email, it says I need to log in at constantcontact.com to edit my email. Can you please fix this issue? Otherwise the app is not useful. Thanks.
BruceD648
Campaign Collaborator
I created an email campaign on my computer, and sent it to a colleague for review just before traveling. I have only my iPad on the road. I cannot update the campaign on my iPad using either the app or the browser. This is not acceptable for what is supposed to be the premier email marketing company. Your product needs to work seamlessly across both computer and mobile platforms. Many of us only have a tablet while traveling and we need to be able to update a draft campaign while on the road. Also I can’t leave feedback on the app and leaving it here isn’t working well as I can’t see what I’m typing.
BobC2
Campaign Contributor

Will that ever happen? Would love if it would!

KateD34
Rookie

I have used CC for years but am very frustrated with not being able to use my iPad to edit, duplicate, resend campaigns crated on my desktop.  The app is virtually useless to me.  I am looking at other companies and that makes me sad.....but time to move on with the times CC.

Patrick_W
Status changed to: Open Questions

Thanks for the feedback @BobC2,

You should be able to access CTCT on your ipad using Safari.  Does it not work for you?

BobC2
Campaign Contributor

my question is actually to "create" on an ipad pro without using the ctct app. I called in and they said you still cannot do that and don't know when that will be possible. I really would like to see that change!

I waste more of my valuable time trying to edit the email app. It does not change fonts easily - wont paste in my content. What a waste!!!

So unhappy with this poor excuse for an app. 

CharlesM89
Marketing Legend
The mobile app does not work well and I can't see the full screen when accessing CC through the browser on my phone. I'm left with no full mobile access to CC. Can something get fixed SOON?
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More