Edit the booking page

0 Votes

On the page: https://app.constantcontact.com/pages/seobuilder/website#bookings There should be an easy way to edit the booking page. The only menu option is to preview the page.

3 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @Gustavo_GDM. How else do you want to edit the booking page? How does the Brand Settings not fit your needs?

2021-07-06_11-20-36.png

DavidW9058
Participant

We have a bookings' page on Constant Contact. We have added new services, but I see no way to edit the published page and add the new services. My choices are simply to get the link, preview the page - no way to edit it. If I have to delete the existing page, then rebuild it with the new services, I'd rather just drop constant contact and get a booking service.

Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

The bookings page should be dynamic and automatically add any new services you've added. I recognize there might be other customizations that people might want to make to their bookings pages, so we will change this status to Gathering Information. Please feel free to leave comments on which customizations you'd like to make to your booking pages.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More