Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Email Support

Dear ConstantContact, 

You seem to no longer publish an actual email address for which your paying subscribers can contact you directly; now there is this "idea" forum and "community". Along with your tedious new automatic robotic, automated telephone system, now we are required to submit "ideas" instead of just sending you a private direct email. Why does CC continue to create more distance between your team and your subscribers?

I am writing with a complaint that I have voiced many times and seldom have received a reply:

Please stop subjecting paying subscribers to unwanted and, in my opinion, unnecessary, pop-ups and teasers and other extraneous message content. We should have an option to opt out, as paying subscribers. Yet your company stubbornly refuses to offer this and, indeed, even to acknowledge the very existence of this ever-growing barrage of uwanted "messages". 

Thanks.

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

As part of our updated feedback statuses, we are updating this idea as Acknowledged. While we recognize the desire for alternate forms of support, past offerings of email support created long turnaround times and frustration over issues that could not be resolved over email, and customers would need to call our Support department. There is also the issue of account security to ensure we are talking to a verified account user. This is not something we can do over email.

At this time, we do not have plans to include email support. Should we hear any updates in the future, we will post them here.

For account assistance, please call or chat with our Support team.

75 Comments
JamieS075
Rookie

Hi All... you should try contacting these guys from Australia if you think your different USA time zones are a hindrance. We have 0 ways of getting anything answered from these guys. What a joke - after being a customer for over 4 years I can't even ask a simple question. Chat is never online when we are awake - phone call the same.

How ironic that a company selling email solutions to our clients is pathetic at providing a pathway for it's own customers to ask simple question. Community? What... we have to ask each other (us the clients) to solve all the issues??

Just been trying out another platform called Frederick that integrates 100% with Mindbody (the CRM we use). Have been keeping Constant Contact subscription while I evaluate both service. I can write an email to Frederick any time of the day - I don't care about waiting 24 hours or so for a response because I get we are on the other side of the world - but to not even be able to write a request for something? 

Guess which service I will be choosing going forward? (sorry...that wasn't a request for "the community" to provide ideas - but feel free to post your comments lol).

@DanP. wrote:

Dear ConstantContact, 

You seem to no longer publish an actual email address for which your paying subscribers can contact you directly; now there is this "idea" forum and "community". Along with your tedious new automatic robotic, automated telephone system, now we are required to submit "ideas" instead of just sending you a private direct email. Why does CC continue to create more distance between your team and your subscribers?

I am writing with a complaint that I have voiced many times and seldom have received a reply:

Please stop subjecting paying subscribers to unwanted and, in my opinion, unnecessary, pop-ups and teasers and other extraneous message content. We should have an option to opt out, as paying subscribers. Yet your company stubbornly refuses to offer this and, indeed, even to acknowledge the very existence of this ever-growing barrage of uwanted "messages". 

Thanks.

DebraH440
Rookie
After I answered your questions, your screen with boxes describing various services popped up along with a Contact Us box. All that's offered is Browse Knowledge Base, Ask the Community, Tweet @ Us, Call Customer Support (closed). I don't want to do any of those things and this page is annoying. Can't I just email somebody with my questions? I have an advisor who uses your service so I'm interested, but your introduction page makes me not want to use you.
Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @DebraH440,

I want to make sure I understand the steps that you took to get to this point. What screen were you on when you were answering questions? Were you just looking for a way to best communicate with us? At this time we do not offer email support but we do offer a variety of other channels to get in touch. Here is a link to our help center where you can find out how to contact support, view our tutorials, access our community, and more. 

FlipB1
Rookie

No way to email you? What's up? Yet another reason to move to MC!

Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @FlipB1,

Are you looking for email support? At this time we do not offer that channel to reach us at. I appreciate the feedback on this and will be tracking this request for you. We do have a variety of different ways to reach out to us however. Check out our Help Center to see all of the ways to get in touch with us. Perhaps one of these channels will help as well in the 

Were you able to find a solution to the question you were looking to email us about? 

It's Sunday afternoon.

Just want to request the CC logo be removed from my emails in a new account I set up for another one of my companies. This makes 3 paid accounts I have with CC. 

main reason sticking with CC instead of trying others is the support level.

Imagine my surprise no email support for after hours or Sundays.

All my other online services have email as an option, good especially for complicated issues that chat and phone failed to help with.

In this case, simple request,but now on a busy Monday have to remember to call or chat with support to remove the logo from my new account.

Not good.

NickS4273
Rookie

You are an email company with no email support???? 

MarcellaF
Rookie

I find it ironic that you are an email company with no email listed to contact you.

EricP828
Rookie

Hello,

I can't believe that tech support is "closed" - really?!  This is a 24x7 world folks and as a paying customer of a leading email platform, I should at least be able to log a support case that can be reviewed as soon as tech support comes to work.  Better - why can't you do live phone/chat 24x7?  Please upgrade to a few people that can work at night - I need help now and not when someone gets to work in a time zone somewhere.  Thank you for your consideration on this - I believe your customer experience will be much better with a tech support "upgrade".

Dawn-MarieG
Rookie

I noticed an issue with my email layout after sending out a test, and want to share the image with a Constant Contact representative for review and feedback. Why can't I email the Email Marketer when there is an issue with my email? 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More