Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Embed A Form Within An Email

0 Votes

Would be great to be able to embed a simple form within an email so no clicks redirecting to another page (web or landing).

9 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @ColbyS 

Are you looking to embed a contact sign-up form in your emails? Would these emails be sent through Constant Contact or an outside email program?

ColbyS
Rookie

Frankie, thanks for asking. I'd love a signup form (or update with recognized email) where the user could click among 5 check boxes of interest within the email. (For use in both a regular email or a Newsletter). And yes, both of those would be coming from Constant Contact.

Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

This is a neat idea, that we're opening up for further comments. I'm not sure if it's technically feasible since emails allow for much more limited code than your standard webpage, but we'd love to hear some use cases to see what we can do.

GERALDC406
Campaign Expert

Please add the ability to embed Google Forms directly into a Constant Contact email so that the form can be completed without having to go to another website. This functionality is available in several other email services. Thanks.

GRHIC1550
Campaign Contributor

Embedding a form in a Constant Contact email is essential - whether it's a survey, sign-up, or the like - not a button or a link. This is something an email marketing product should have, no doubt.

JohnK08
Rookie

You really should be able to embed a form, not have a click through to a form. That's an extra, unnecessary click. If CC going to add this feature? 

SallyL64
Rookie

Just to reiterate what has already been requested: I really need to put a Google form directly into my email. I can currently send a form in an email from my gmail account. (Not a link to the form, but the form itself.) Is this possible in CC? 

Here is an example from my g-suite email. The SUBMIT button is at the bottom of the email, and the user can submit directly from email: 

SallyL64_0-1685512075661.png

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Thanks for all of your input! We've updated the status of this idea to Acknowledged. This means our product teams are aware of the request. While the feature request is not being actively discussed at this time, if we hear any updates, we'll post them here.

ImageSource
Rookie

I'm just adding to this thread to second the statements here. It is key that users can answer a short survey (built in CC) directly in the email without clicking external links. It decreases engagement and leads to less responses. I hope Constant Contact makes this feature available this year! 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More