Community Coach Insights: Using Video in Marketing Emails

Embed email on website

0 Votes

I just got off of a chat with the support team.

I was told there is currently no way to post a single campaign to our website.

I am really surprised that there is no easy way to do this.

The only option is to use the archive method and post the js code for the archive.

This does not work for the way we apply it to our website.

In the past, I have tried posting a PDF version but that doesn't look very good.

The best method I have found is to post an iFrame on the site of the HTML version of the campaign.

It would make sense to me to have iFrame code easily accessible within the campaign to post it to a website.

4 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hi @PSal. Thank you for the feedback. While this is not available in accounts, our Terms and Conditions prohibit framing of content provided by Constant Contact (see section 5.7 for full details).

PSal
Rookie

Interesting.

How do you suggest I post our newsletter on our website?

Caitlin_M
Administrator

The three ways to share a newsletter would be a link to the newsletter, PDF download, or the archive method you are already using. If the PDF isn't showing properly, you could take a screenshot of the top part of the newsletter and then link to the URL to have readers see the entire thing.

PhilM2
Rookie

I want to use the campaign's source code to put on the firm's website, but I do not see that as an option. Please advise. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More