Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Event campaign action block in newsletters

0 Votes

In a separate email campaign I would like to add a Register Button that links to a CC event campaign. Since I forgot to copy the landing page link, and am in the middle of editing the email campaign; the only way to add the link is to stop editing and go to the event campaign to copy the link.

Please make an insert link to a Constant Contact event or an Action Block option to the same.

4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @FUMC_TheColony how does sending an invitation email through your event campaign not fit your needs?

It does initially. I send the invitation email each Monday...but we have a weekly email campaign (Thursday) that I would like to add the event link as a reminder. Alas, there is no way to add a CC event campaign link to another CC email campaign either through an Action Block or insert link option to an open CC event.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @FUMC_TheColony thanks for following up with these details! At this time users only have the ability to insert an Eventbrite action block into their email campaigns. The good news is our Product teams have decided to focus on a complete redesign of this event product and is allocating resources to it. In the meantime we have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

While we are not making any updates to our current event tool, we are working on an updated event experience in a more advanced tool. We do not have an update or timeline to share or can share any information on event sharing options, we hope this indicates some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration while we are building out this tool.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More