Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Export All Registrant Details in Single Report

0 Votes

It would be nice if we could view the ticket type at a glance when clicking on "view/manage registrants". As it is right now we have to open each order to see what type of order it is. Also, it would be great if we could print up a guest contact list Thanks!

5 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @HeatherG333 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We have tracked this request with our Product Team and opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

SandyG643
Campaign Collaborator

I'm also disappointed that your event guest report template does not capture answers to the custom questions I added to my event registration form. If you have made this possible since HeatherG333 brought this up on 6/16/21, would you please let me know how I can easily access the info captured to show in my report?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We are working on an updated event experience in a more advanced tool. While we do not have an update or timeline to share or can guarantee any kind of commitment on how we will be handling event reporting, we hope this indicates some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration while we are building out this tool.

DianneL1
Rookie

I very much agree with what this person wants. I want it, too, and would also find it beneficial. It's inefficient use of our time to go into each order to find the specific type of ticket that was purchased.

DianneL1
Rookie
Is there a way to include in Event Reproting the ticket type? It's quite annoying to have to go into each ticket order to see the type. This takes several steps and is counterproductive. I've read 3 similar mentions and requests dating back to 2021, and Contacnt Contact says It's on the dvelopment list. Please move it up on your list of priorities!
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More