Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Export HTML

Hello, 

It'd be great if we could export htmls from emails created with the templates. Will this option be available soon?

7 Comments
Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hey @NancyP235, we currently offer the ability to download your campaigns as a PDF or an image. As far as downloading the campaign as an HTML file, this is unfortunately not something that we allow as it's against our terms of service. Does the ability to download the campaign as a PDF or image not allow you to accomplish what you're trying to do? 

DavidR589
Rookie

@Chris_D where can I find the HTML code to share it with someone?

Thank you!

JohnR24
Rookie

I'm looking to do that also. We post our newsletters to a blog and currently set them up in Dreamweaver. We'd like to use some of the templates here and be able to do that also. FYI MailChimp allows that. We've been a long-time customer but it's getting to be an issue for us since we don't want to pay someone to setup a mobile friendly template. Any changes coming up around this?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. Because we haven't heard back from the original poster we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

AlachuaC
Rookie

We have wondered the same thing at our office. It would simplify our work processes to be able to create an email newsletter once, and then post it from the application to our webpage as well. An online PDF has its limitations, and additional steps need to be taken to make a PDF version of our newsletter ADA compliant. So fo us that is not a solution. Having the ability to use html from Constant Contact would remove a few steps. I bet customers would be willing to have a "created with constant contact" at the bottom of the page in exchange for the additional functionality. It would be great if this functionality could be added in the future. I'm sure your coders could find a way to keep it proprietary to CC. 

GuyH961
Rookie

Trade show organizations often send out emails on behalf of the booth vendors, because they don't want to divulge member lists (for good reason). However, they are now asking vendors to provide responsive html files for the email blast to be created. Since I've already spent time in Constant Contact creating what I want to send, it would be a great service to your customers to be able to export the html file. I am going to "rethink" my monthly subscription and look for other options.      

LisaC544
Rookie

Hi - I am in total agreement with the comment above vis-a-vis trade shows and exhibitor emails to their own customer databases.  This is causing a real issue for us too - we create our delegate marketing emails in Constant Contact, but we want to provide them to exhibitors for their own databases, as html.  We've been loyal customers with Constant Contact for more than 10 years - and I have asked repeatedly for this function - even as a chargeable additional function?  Please help.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More