Community Coach Insights: Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Export responses filtered by respondent

I'm disappointed in the new Survey results format. I am unable to print out individual survey responses, except to "Export Results" which gives me a very jumbled looking Excel file (csv), that prints in a very tiny space on letter sized paper due to the table style. This is poor design. If I attempt to File-Print the view of one individual survey response, I get a print preview that doesn't supply the entire survey, and yet provides me with a repeated page three times. This is nonsensical. Am I missing something?

21 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hi everyone,

At this time being able to filter and export survey responses by specific respondents is not an available feature. The good news is we have updated exports so all of responses are in-line based on the respondent instead of being stacked. This allows users to filter by respondents in excel as a workaround. With that said, we're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect the status of the idea with our engineering team.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More