Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Filter survey reporting by responses

0 Votes

Hello, our business enjoyed using your survey feature because it provided essential insights into our ongoing operations. Part of discerning what decisions to make depended upon our ability to filter results to see how different segments responded to the questions. A lack of filtering in your new survey feels like a step backwards, even if the new template is prettier and easier to navigate. Please consider returning this important feature to your surveys. Thanks.

11 Comments
CGrove
Rookie

I also would like to see this ability come back. The solutions that you have provided a couple times in this thread are not solutions to what is being asked for. I want to be able to filter out the entire survey for only respondents who answered one question a specific way. For example, I have a satisfaction survey with 70 questions. One of the questions asks what department respondents belong to. In the old survey form, I would be able to filter out the responses for all 70 questions of the survey for only the respondents who answered administration, finance, etc to that one question. From my understanding, that is not possible in the new survey unless I export it to excel and filter out and hand tabulate myself in excel. It is very inconvenient.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More