Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Finding previous emails

0 Votes

I am very disappointed that I'm not able to find previously written emails. I was looking for one I wrote and sent a few times on Marietta wines, and it said there's nothing. I admit I'm looking on my cell phone, and I must say your services over the cell have always been bad, vs computer. Then I noticed you have a charge to archive an email. Did this mean you will now start deleting old emails if we don't pay for that? Already you are more expensive than , whom I maintain a relationship with, as well.

3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @SabrinaK203 we're always open to ways we can better our user's experience! Are you working on your cellphone through our Constant Contact mobile app or through your mobile browser? What steps are you taking to locate this sent email? Searching for the name of the campaign or trying to narrow down by date?

Frankie_P

Reply from @SabrinaK203 

Yesterday I was using my cell phone, and just went to campaigns search bar and searched for it. It said No results. If I search for it in my computer it works. There were 0 from cell phone when I type in the word Marietta; but on my lap top they all populate. Also, I notice the formatting for cell phones cuts out a lot of words / things wont expand to see, etc., on a page where stuff is being cut off (I’m referring to reporting pages, and client lists, primarily).

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @SabrinaK203 . I know it's been some time since you posted but I wanted to follow up. While there have been some improvements to our mobile UI, we don't recommend accessing our site through a mobile browser as the format of our site is best suited for a desktop experience. I would recommend downloading the Constant Contact app if you need to access your account on the go. 

Also to follow up, the Archive tool is separate from the Trash in accounts. Deleting an email from the account puts the campaign in the Trash but we do not delete these. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More