Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Garbage

For the amount of time I have wasted so far, I should have just individually sent out my emails. Uploading contacts takes too much time, and the platform does not allow you to do anything outside the very narrow guidelines. I have ads ready to post, but I can't use them with this terrible platform. They have lots of templates if you don't have anything to work with. They claim to be integrated with Canva. You can access Canva to create an email from within Constant Contact, but if you already have the content created, you cannot upload it. You cannot upload png or jpg files of content, unless you add them to a preexisting template. If you want to upload something you already created, it has to be a pdf file, then those are always too large for Constant Contact. I'm done. I will just create a template in Gmail and send it to each contact individually. At least that functions.

3 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @TheresaG605

We're sorry to hear you were unable to work in your account as easily as you should have! What exactly are you experiencing with your contacts? What are you looking for that may be outside of the available guidelines?

As for your campaigns, how are the ads you have ready to share currently saved? The good news is there is an available feature request thread we recommend sharing the type of email templates are you looking for that may not currently be available on. As for your images, users being unable to publish their Canva flyers is an experience we are tracking. We have received reports of users being redirected to the editor and no image is sent over. If you are having this same experience we ask that you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, the name of your campaign this occurred in, and a screencast/video of this issue.

On the other hand - users can also select the "Blank Template" in our template picker and create an email campaign where an image file is the email's content. Because of this, the workaround we suggest for Canva is to download the design you have created directly on canva.com as a JPEG/PNG. Once design is downloaded, it can be uploaded manually to your Constant Contact account and added into an email campaign.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More