Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Go back to contact view when editing

When I'm working with contacts, sometimes I need to make changes to several contacts with the same last name. In the old contacts system there was a "back" option that would allow me to return to the previous search results...it would be nice to still be able to do that instead of having to search again once I've looked at a specific contact's screen.

308 Comments
BobK5
Rookie
Really am missing the "back" button when reviewing report details.
AllenB31
Rookie
If i try to correct one contact in a specific list, when the system updates it kicks me back to all of my active contacts. I then have to select my list again, and I'm back at the beginning of the list. Then I have to navigate back to where I was. Very frustrating when the list is over 600 contacts and I have to scroll to the bottom, then advance over and over.
JimS45
Rookie
I dont mind selecting and editing my contacts. CC makes it a pain because when you delete an email, then the list/ page goes back to the top and not where you left off
I miss being able to edit a contact and clicking the 'back to list' link to return to the list I was working on. Each time I modify a contact, I have to return to the full list and enter the distribution list I'm adjusting and then find where I left off to modify the next contact. Very tedious.
CFHS1736
Rookie
After editing a contact, there is no easy way to return to the contact list at the place I left. I have to start over reviewing the list from the beginning each time.
RandallR3
Marketing Expert
If I have a tagged list selected, and I then check info of an individual within that tagged list, there is no way to go directly back to that selected list. The site reverts back to the General List, and I have to reselect the tagged list to check other names. ???? For professional marketing purposes, the processes and tools of your previous contact management pages were infinitely better.
RhondaM9
Rookie
There needs to be a "back" button or something to allow you to get back to the previous page without having to "start all over again." Very frustrating!
StaceyS7988
Rookie
1. It is agonizingly slow. I asked months ago if you could at least do a stopgap and offer an option similar to Gmail when it has a low-graphics version for slow connections. No word on this. 2. There is no "Back" button when you are looking at the Reports for Sent Mail and seeing which contacts have clicked various URLs (Unique Clicks). As soon as you are looking at the list of Unique Clicks for one URL, you lose any ability to go back to the list of URLs for that e-mail, OR to any other CC page! There is no logo to click to navigate back to the home page, no "Back" button, nothing! You have to start ALL OVER AGAIN every single time. Maddening! Also, this feedback form that I am submitting on right now is maddening. I clicked up in the top drop-down to change my response category midway through typing this and it ERASED my entire message.
DhaniK
Campaign Contributor
When viewing the contact's individual info, it needs a "back" button to take user back to the main list.
BetsyL75
Campaign Contributor
and I have to wait for it to load the list again and then scroll down. I want to go back to where I was.Your new is the worst.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More