Go back to contact view when editing

When I'm working with contacts, sometimes I need to make changes to several contacts with the same last name. In the old contacts system there was a "back" option that would allow me to return to the previous search results...it would be nice to still be able to do that instead of having to search again once I've looked at a specific contact's screen.

308 Comments
CathyJ0
Rookie
When adding or editing contacts, should be able to back up to previous page instead of clicking on Contacts and opening the list again.
AFSCV
Rookie
There is a need for a back button to go from the contact page back to the list it came from
AnnF9
Rookie
Must scroll to end of each page then if make any changes, must start all over at page one again. Not easy to move a contact from one list to another
Member_Solutions
Constant Contact Partner
I have several lists and the way to upload the is difficult. If I only had a few list, then it wouldn't be a big deal. But the new layout is very hard to navigate.
MarkP288
Brand Visionary
This needs to be dramatically improved. Can you please provide an option to allow the user to have the old style pages you used to have? I have to click back and forth and back and forth to see the stats from my email. Why not show all totals and clicks on 1 page?
MayaW1
Rookie
I have no idea how to find my bounce reports in your new contact management system - it's much harder to use than the old one. I'd love to find my bounces without having to call customer service.
PatB308
Rookie
the old way was better and easier to navigate
ValleyJCC
Rookie
We should be able to go back in any part of the system. In the old system there was an "exit" option. Bring back the EXIT option to the contact related pages.
MichaelD6938
Campaign Collaborator
I want to review opt-outs but can not "go back" after viewing contact details. I have to go all the way back to the email, select opt outs and then view a single contact. This is unacceptable
PamelaF6
Rookie
I am working on updating our contacts page by page. When I go in on a separate day, I have to go thru pages I've already done. Is there a way to save a spot and get back to it without all the repeated scrolling?
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More