Community Coach Insights: Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

HTML E-Mail Signature

0 Votes

I am a new Constant Contact user, and I am very disappointed to see I have no option to add an HTML E-Mail signature to be included on my campaigns. I see from previous forums that there used to be an ability to add code into the Second Generation editor, but the developers chose to remove that option and it seems like they will never give it back, which would also solve this problem :frown:

Nevertheless, if you could at least give us the option to upload HTML code for our e-mail signatures we already have, that would be such a helpful feature.

2 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @ParkerG92. Thank you for your feedback. What features are you looking to include in the signature that requires HTML coding? 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More