Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Harassment

0 Votes
Your company needs to reconsider your "customer service" tactics. I was simply looking into Constant Contact yesterday to see if it would work for me. I decided that it wouldn't. I got a phone call just now from one of your "Marketing Consultants" who asked me very intrusive questions that I did not want to answer and when I was politely explaining why I wouldn't be using Constant Contact at this time HE HUNG UP ON ME! Unbelievable! To top it all of, I got a notification that this "consultant" had looked me up on LinkedIn before he made the phone call. So intrusive and weird. I will definitely not be using constant contact after this upsetting experience. At least MailChimp doesn't harass their users. I would like to cancel my account with Constant Contact but I don't see a way of doing so, which makes this all the more upsetting.
3 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @McKenzieB403. I'm so sorry that this happened and that your experience with our Sales team ended in a negative way. I have forwarded your feedback from here and our conversation on Twitter to the correct teams. You will no longer be contacted by Sales and I will cancel your trial with us.  

reidd55
Rookie

It's completely unacceptable for a representative to be rude and intrusive during a call, let alone hang up on you. And it's even more concerning that they looked you up on LinkedIn without your consent. That's a huge invasion of privacy.

Frankie_P

Hi @reidd55

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We apologize this has happened as it is definitely not the experience we want our users to have! We have however updated your contact preferences to stop any calls you may be receiving. We have also passed on this feedback to the appropriate teams on your behalf.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More