Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Have multiple footers for campaigns and sign up forms

0 Votes

My organization has more than one location. I need to create location specific sign up forms. According to your representative this is not possible. When creating an e-mail campaign, the default organization information can be overridden. The same capability is needed when creating sign up forms.

13 Comments

Hello! We use Constant Contact to manage our communications for three different stores that are part of the same company. It would be massively helpful to be able to edit the consent text, or even part of it, to reflect the correct business name. 

It currently reads: 'By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Cowls Building Supply, 125 Sunderland Road, Amherst, MA 01002, US, http://www.cowls.com'

It would be helpful to change it to: By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Mill District Local Art Gallery, 91 Cowls Road, Amherst, MA 01002, US, http://www.generalstorelocalgallery.com

For example. I understand some of the text is legally required, so even if we could just change the name of the business, that would solve the issue!

PamelaS3971
Campaign Collaborator

Has there been any traction on this?

I would love to keep using Constant Contact for my new site (in addition to the pre-existing one), but need to be able to switch between the two entities.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found.

There are discussions but there are certain things that need to be taken into consideration, especially making sure your footers stay compliant with various legislations. We can't guarantee a commitment to include any kind of functionality with multiple footers being available when creating campaigns but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More