Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Have pagination at top and bottom of campaigns list

It would be VERY helpful to have the page selector at the bottom of the Campaigns screen appear at the top of the list as well as the bottom. Thanks, Bill 

16 Comments
LauraV1
Marketing Expert
I am a little frustrated to see that you are no longer able to choose a page number you want to jump to when searching through campaign/events. Many times I need to back track and look up events that occurred a year or so ago - which could be on page 15-20. Now, I not only have to scroll down to the bottom of the page each time (since the arrows went away at the top of the page) but I also have to skim through each page one by one instead of quickly jumping to it. When I type in an option to 'search' for it, that doesn't exactly make it much easier since it shows all emails, events, etc...
Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hey @LauraV1, thanks for your feedback! I do understand how having the page options at the top of the page was very helpful and am opening this idea up for voting for that issue. I wanted to also note that you are able to input the page that you want to visit by typing in the number. So say you are on page 2 and want to jump to page 23, you'd click on the box that shows "2" and type in "23" followed by pressing "Enter" on your keyboard. I've included a screenshot of this option below. Does this accomplish what you were wanting as far as jumping between pages? 

Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 10.58.21 AM.png

AnnN
Rookie
Love the new search feature, but wondered if you can place the page sort back at the top of the page too? It is only at the bottom, and makes it difficult when searching by date.
Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: New

Hey @AnnN, I'm glad you're enjoying the new search feature! Are you referring to the option to navigate between each page of the search results? 

Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @BillS695!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I want to make sure I completely understand your request. Are you referring to this page navigation? 
2019-06-07_12-30-17.png

Candace_M
Employee

Reply from BillS695!:

Yes, that’s it.

Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

TyroneJ
Rookie
Any chance you can put another page tab at the top of the campaign page? It really is a drag to have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page just to move forward or backward through your campaigns. I believe back before the redo to the website, it used to have that feature at the top and at the bottom. Thanks!
VerisCPA
Rookie
Hi there. At the bottom of the list of campaigns, there is the "Page 2 out of 10" with the arrows to move between pages. My suggestion is to add one of those to the top as well. I always have to scroll down to the bottom to move to the next page. It would be so much easier and user friendly to have it at the top and bottom. Thanks for the consideration
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More