Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Have pagination at top and bottom of campaigns list

It would be VERY helpful to have the page selector at the bottom of the Campaigns screen appear at the top of the list as well as the bottom. Thanks, Bill 

16 Comments
CampKwasind
Rookie

When searching campaigns and getting a list that match search criteria, it would be REALLY helpful to have the menu for # of items per page at the TOP of the list, rather than having to scroll to the bottom to change it and being sent back to the top of that list again once the page refreshes. 

Curious if there is a way to set the default # of views to the max (rather than fewest) so I don't have to do this every time?

Frankie_P

Hi @CampKwasind thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We have merged your post into a larger thread focused on having the ability of the Campaigns tab navigation being at the top of the page as well. At this time users do not have the ability to having a default number of campaigns displaying, it is however a feature request we have submitted to the appropriate teams on your behalf.

MikeE845
Marketing Expert

Hello - I noticed folks have been requesting navigation at top and bottom of campaign list since 2013.  Since it no longer works to take me back to the page where I copied a campaign from I find myself scrolling to the bottom of a list 30-50 times a day to navigate to other campaign pages. 

Thanks!

Frankie_P

Hi @MikeE845

Thanks for sharing your feedback on this feature request. We have merged your post into a larger thread focused on having the campaigns navigation bar on both top and bottom. There are many factors that are used to decide what is added to or updated in our product which can cause us to sometimes not have a timeline for when a feature will be available. We apologize, while we may not have a time estimate for this feature request, the more request a thread like these receive the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team.

MikeE845
Marketing Expert

Please please bump this up the list.  I scroll down about 40 times a day just to navigate to a second page.  The old system would return me back to the campaign list I launched from (i.e. if I was on page 2 it would bring me back there).  Now going to page 1 I have to use the navigation buttons.  Also, it would be nice if the sort feature would stay sticky as it will stay on date created for a few campaigns and then switch back to date modified which, as far as I can tell, appears to be some random order.

Thank You!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to include pagination at the top of the list of campaigns. Pagination will only show at the end of the list.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More