Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Help Center

0 Votes

The AI help center 866 618 5420 does not recognize the name and last name. Also, does not recognize the full sentences. Really frustrating. Getting a person to "talk" and provide support is taking 30 to 45 minutes. Unacceptable.

4 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @HeniekK

We apologize for not being able to connect with our support as easily as you should! The interactive automated voice system not recognizing the first/last name or phone number when calling in is an experience we are continuing to troubleshoot. We ask that you, and any other user this is also happening to, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, and the following details:

• What was the day/time of the call?
  • What telephone number you were calling from?
  • What was the first/last name you gave to the virtual assistant?
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

YervandA6
Rookie

You must get rid of the auto-answering system when we call since it's just a waste of time.

IT DOES NOT WORK !!!!!

It does not seem to understand or recognize my name as an account holder and claims that it understands complete sentences, NOT!!!!

Please spend a few dollars on humans and have them answer the phones, You are a multi-billion-dollar company.

Stay in the market by providing decent service, service for clients like me and the rest.

That's the minimum that you can do.

You must hire more people and train them properly before letting them answer calls, I am on the phone as I am typing this letter for the last 46 minutes for the simple task of asking for help for segmentation.

If you have a person who cares for your company's future to call me. Don't become the next WeWork or Nokia.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More