Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Hide campaigns located in folders from main Campaigns page

Please make an option whether to hide or show the already filed emails, social, etc. once the user files them. This declutters the main list view.

8 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @Mariah_AGRIS are you looking for a way to remove campaigns from the All Campaigns view in your account after placing them into a folder?

Frankie_P

Reply from @Mariah_AGRIS:

yes

Frankie_P

Hi @Mariah_AGRIS thanks for following up with us on this! How do you expect to be able to do this in your account? Would you expect it to be a setting you can turn on and off?

Frankie_P

Reply from @Mariah_AGRIS 

I think it should be automatic, but it can also be a setting that is turned on and off. I’ve used and theirs is automatic so it’s not an annoyance. Every time I file something, it still appears in the list, so why is there even a filing system?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @Mariah_AGRIS thanks for following up with this clarification! We have opened up this post so other users can weigh in as well.

My boss is also asking for this same thing. I've created a campaign that is quite extensive and even though I've filed them in their own folder they're still on the All Campaigns page and they don't like it. I'd love to be able to not see them unless I open that specific folder. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to include this type of functionality on the Campaigns page. Should we hear of any discussions in the future, we'll share updates here.

OlympicS77
Rookie

It would be great to have the ability to hide folders - especially the TEST/PRACTICE folder, so those emails don't have to be shown in the campaign list.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More