Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Importing files larger then 5mb

Please up your maximum file size for attachments (documents & photos). Currently you cannot upload a file larger than 5MB to attach to an email which is extremely inconvenient when you have well-designed trainings with multiple screenshots. Even after compressing my 13 page training it was 5.7MB, still too large. A simple Gmail account allows you to upload attachments that are up to 25MB, so only allowing for 5MB is very low. It's even more frustrating because our company is only using 9% of it's total available space, so there's plenty of room available for a couple larger attachments.

Top Answer
Kyle_R
Administrator

*Updated July 2023*

We acknowledge that this particular feedback has been requested for quite a while. The current file size requirements can be quite limiting for some. We currently have some tickets open within our product and engineering teams to look at increasing file upload sizes. With further research, in our current state, if there was an allowance for a larger file size for any type of file in the library (documents and images), the images would resize to 1200px width and suppress image quality.

At this time, there are no further updates in terms of expected timelines. We'll keep you posted.

104 Comments
SimonKh
Campaign Contributor
Currently we can only upload documents to the library of up to 5M. It would be helpful to raise this limit to 5M.
SimonKh
Campaign Contributor

Increase size of document uploads to library to 10M.

NHEPSCoR
Rookie
The file size of PDF's is creating serious issues. I can't reduce our reports any smaller than 5.12M and 5M is the minimum. This is ridiculous! Our organization has been very happy with Constant Contact, but it doesn't matter how much storage we have, if we can't store what we need to use. This has significantly impacted our usage and we are going to have to consider using an alternate product to meet our needs.
AdventureL
Rookie
Most photos today are over the 5mb limit. Increase that to allow higher quality photos.
DHT_Mike
Rookie
Are there any plans to increase the file size limit beyond 4 MB????
CarrieM82
Rookie
Please increase the size for uploading files to larger than 5mb. Thank you.
KarlaO58
Rookie
I understand that we're limited to storage space in the LIbrary, but why is the file size limited??
your 5 mb size is a real hindrance for me. how can this be corrected asap.
LindaW30
Rookie
How would I reduce file size to upload a pic? Can this be done within the CC library?
LinP
Rookie
i'm having a hard time uploading any of my documents being >5mb, even after compression.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More