Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Inability to edit campaigns once active / live

0 Votes

The inability to edit a campaign once it is live is ridiculous and super frustrating. Creating a drip campaign the includes multiple emails and then hitting activate is equivalent to typing a final paper on a typewriter and having to throw out a page when you have one typo. CC doesn't feel like it's a platform built for (and in) the digital age. It's extremely time-consuming to rebuild triggered campaigns when there is an error or a change in information in an email. 

5 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @KristenK944

The good news is users do have the of editing of an active step to allow you to make changes on the fly. Are you able to make edits to an email campaign in your series following the steps in this article? If not, what changes are you looking to make?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

KristenK944
Rookie

Hi Frankie_P,

I wanted to add an additional email list to the trigger and I wanted to get the Constant Contact logo out of my footer. The CSR who got rid of the logo for me (why isn't that self-serve?) advised me that I wouldn't be able to do it, I would have to recreate my entire drip campaign.

Thanks for letting me know about the editing - very helpful!

Kristen

Frankie_P

Hi @KristenK944

Thanks for following up with us on this! You are correct, any campaigns that have already been sent out or are in active sending status won't be changed by disabling the Constant Contact logo in the footer. We can however see you also shared your feedback on this experience in a separate thread of its own. In fact we will continue to collect requests and share any updates through that thread directly.

As for this thread and your ability to edit campaigns once it is active, I'm happy to hear the directions shared did help! Because users can edit an active autoresponder we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More