Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Include more fields when adding multiple contacts by type/paste

0 Votes

It would be great to have pre-set fields for adding new contacts. Instead of email, first name, last name - be able to change columns for my company to always be phone number and notes. And save those until or if I want to change them. It is laborious to always have to do this when adding new contacts.

4 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @SherylJ8

How are you adding contacts into your account? The workaround we would suggest in the meantime is to create a spread sheet with your contact details and add your contacts through importing this file instead.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P

Reply from @SherylJ8 

Hi Frankie, I am inputting them into 'add multiple contacts' which works ok, but having to reset the last two columns every time is a time waster for me.

Thanks for your email. Any time line on this?

Frankie_P

Hi @SherylJ8

Thanks for following up with these details! At this time we do not have a time estimate of when this will be available. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on the idea but want to indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and are continuing to collect both requests along with use case examples. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread. 

In the meantime we do recommend continuing to manually update the column headers or creating a spread sheet with your contact details and adding your contacts through importing this file instead.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More