Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Insert vertical divider into a campaign

You have horizontal spacers to separate sections, but not a vertical spacer. I'd like to be able to add a vertical bar to separate my content. Thanks!

Top Answer
Kyle_R
Administrator

Thanks for all the feedback! In new templates we've added a new layout type that features a vertical divider bar that can be adjusted for your column width. This can be found under the layouts in the Build panel:

verticallayout.png

Feel free to give it a try in your next campaign!

32 Comments
Hannah_M
Status changed to: More information needed

Hannah_M

Hi @MarcL038

Thanks for posting this feedback! Can you give me an example of where you would use this? Are you using a template with multiple columns that you would like to seperate?

MarcL038
Brand Visionary

Thanks for replying so quickly.

There isn't a Content Block for multiple columns without a picture on top.

So I was using a table, but was still looking for a way to visually separate the columns.

Hannah_M

Thanks for the detail. Are you using a standard template? If so, you would be able to remove the image block that is abovethe two columns or even replace the image with text!

If the table works this is a fine way to do it. Are you familiar with code? The only options would be to code in a border on the left and right side of the table cells to break them up.

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

DavidH620
Marketing Legend
I wish there was a way to add a vertical spacer in an email. Right now you can only add horizontal spacers

A Vertical divider line would be appreciated, much like you already have the horizontal style.

Thank you,

Eric

Squantum
Campaign Contributor
Happy to see that you added vertical spacers and dividers to our tools, but unhappy to see they are no longer available.
Hannah_M
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @Squantum

Thanks for posting -- have you recently switched to the new editor? In this editor you can fully control (Height, width, thickness, color, etc) horizontal dividers but there are not vertical ones available yet. 

BobbieS3
Rookie

Vertical dividers are desperately needed for two side by side blocks which you offer in the 3rd generation mobile template.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More