Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Line graph

Preferred the old Contacts layout with the line graph. Is there a way to view it instead of the table graph?
7 Comments
JesseC146
Rookie
I am disappointed that you have removed the linear graph feature on the contact reporting page. It was very effective at helping me gauge my work, now this bar graph tells me nothing. Whats the deal?
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JoeG5660 at this time switching the table graph on your contact reports to a line graph is not currently available. Are you looking for the ability to switch the graph between these two types, or do you only want your reporting through a line graph?

Frankie_P

Reply from @JoeG5660 

Frankie,

Thanks for your response. I’m aware that the line graph is unavailable, that’s why I left feedback that I was unhappy that it was unavailable. I’m not requesting the two graphs be interchangeable, just requesting the previous line graph be brought back.

Thanks,

Joe

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @JoeG5660 thanks for this clarification! We have opened up your feature request so other users can weigh in as well.

DougM1
Rookie
Where are the very helpful line graphs that usually are accessible by going to Contacts/Reporting?
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to bring back a line graph of contact growth. If we hear of any updates in the future, we will post them here.

GRHIC1550
Campaign Contributor

We really need an insights graph that shows engagement over time: how many total subscribers each month, how many unsubscribed each month, how many new subscribers each month, engagement percentages by the month, etc. All this to see improvement and growth. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More